Bubbly with Bevi: Blackberry Lime Mint Fizz
Bubbly with Bevi is a blog series featuring Guest Creative Jyoti Patel. The monthly series covers a variety of fun Happy Hour recipes you could create with the Bevi machine plus some simple ingredients.
I enjoy a more complicated drink every now and then, but I definitely leave those recipes up to the professional bar tenders! When it comes to making drinks on my own, I try to keep it simple, but tasty.
I tend to like blackberries only in my jams; however, the Blackberry Lime Mint Fizz kind of made me change my mind! After putting it together, I realized what a great cocktail it is if you need to whip up a quick happy hour or party drink. It’s not too sweet or too tart, and is the perfect balance of refreshing and fizzy—all in one simple drink.
Tip: If you’d like to mix it up or offer an array of drinks—you could use different fruits and their corresponding Bevi sparkling water flavors. Also, it would make the perfect non-alcoholic drink if you’re craving something fun during the day—just forego the alcohol, and opt for more fruits and/or sparkling water.
- 1.5 oz. vodka
- 5 – 6 fresh mint leaves
- Bevi Blackberry Lime sparkling water
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle mint leaves and 3 – 4 blackberries with a splash of Bevi Blackberry Lime sparkling water.
- Add vodka, ice (preferably crushed), and stir or shake thoroughly.
- Strain contents into glasses and add ice. (Watch out: the contents are pink and can stain cloth.)
- Top with more Bevi Blackberry Lime sparkling water (depending on how strong you want it!), and stir.
Optional: garnish with whole blackberries, lime wedges, and/or mint leaves