Channel Development Manager – Denver
Responsible for managing a regional network of partners in the Office Coffee and Water space to create awareness of Bevi as a potential solution for their clients. Create and manage programs designed to facilitate their ability to promote and sell Bevi to their clients. Recruit additional partners to enhance our geographic footprint into additional key markets. Research, test and implement additional vertical channels as a further means of growing the Bevi footprint.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes, experiences and capabilities:
- Extroverted and outgoing personality, comfortable engaging with people 1:1 and in groups.
- Keen creative eye to build winning strategies for engaging with prospects.
- Highly responsive to both internal and external customers.
- Track record of cultivating C-level relationships.
- Highly detail oriented and capable of grasping, retaining and then recording small details about the target partners’ business and people.
- Expert is using SalesForce Automation (SFA) tools as productivity enhancers versus obligatory data collection tools.
- Thorough account mapping and planning skills.
- Willingness to teach and to be taught.
- Adhere to company policies and practices. If they don’t work, suggest an alternative.
- Bring solutions, not problems. If you can’t solve a problem, ask for help – don’t complain.
- Take your job seriously, not yourself.
- Business Development role to work with Office Foodservice Providers to include Bevi as a portfolio component with their client accounts.
- Manage the sales and promotional aspects of these partnerships.
- Support Bevi Territory Account Managers as needed to close business through partners
- Responsible for driving Bevi’s revenue through these partners and for influencing end customer selection of Bevi’s products.
- Establish contracts that provide target partners the ability to resell Bevi products, garner influence to drive adoption of Bevi.
- Continuous relationship development that broadens and elevates contacts to further engage in and develop deep relationships with senior leadership within and across the partner organization.
- Manage production of Monthly Reports and Quarterly Business Reviews; track metrics and continuously assess and evaluate partners’ performance
- Strong demonstrated expertise in creating, executing on, and driving solutions selling, especially in the context of major partnerships.
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around sustainability.
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency, both internal and external.
- Documented successful performance in a high energy, fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to travel up to 50%-60% of the time
- Multiple years of sales experience, tech sales and alliance management roles.
- Must be sales driven and have carried a bag / quota.
Please send your resume toand explain why you’re interested in the role.
- Bevi Careers