Field Marketing Coordinator – Bevi SF Bay Area Office
We are seeking a Field Marketing Coordinator to further expand our events marketing program, focusing mostly on the SF Bay Area and West Coast markets. This role will work from the Bevi Burlingame office, but report to the Field Marketing Manager (based in Boston HQ). The ideal candidate would be responsible for planning and executing marketing events, while continuously refining our activations to meet aggressive lead generation goals.
- Scout and build creative event opportunities for target users to try the Bevi machine in person.
- Plan, project manage, and execute field marketing activities, including trade shows and various events.
- Measure and track the quantity and quality of generated leads, while making constant adjustments to field marketing approaches.
- Continuously improve the branding experience of our field marketing activities, developing sales assets and event displays.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes, experiences and capabilities:
- Very strong work ethic
- Extroverted and outgoing personality, comfortable engaging with people 1:1 and in groups
- Event planning and coordination background
- Willingness to teach and to be taught
- Enthusiastic in frequent business travels to events, locally and domestically
- Candidates with grassroots marketing or field campaigning experiences are encouraged to apply.
- Comfortable working with your hands (as in, helping to set up the Bevi machine!)
Please send your resume toand explain why you’re interested in the role.
- Bevi Careers