Information We Collect
You may visit the Site and review information about our services and products without revealing your identity or volunteering any personally identifiable information. Please be aware that we may automatically collect certain information about Users, including the Internet Protocol address of your computer, browser type, date and time of your visit, how long you visited certain pages on the Site, the page, service or product you are requesting, and other aggregate and/or de-identified data (“Aggregate Information”). If you choose to contact us, request information, or inquire about a service or a product, we may collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) from you, such as that indicated below, and this information may be combined to provide you with information you request and to ensure that we maintain complete, current and accurate personal information. In order to receive information from the Site, you may be required to provide us with certain information, including, for example, your email address. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible for us to provide you with information.
We may use first-party cookies and allow third parties to use our cookies for their own purposes. Some cookies may be placed on your device by a third party, such as Google or Facebook, and provide information to us and third parties about your browsing habits. We do not control third-party cookies. Most web browsers allow control of cookies through the browser settings, which will enable you to accept or reject a cookie. If you do not accept cookies, certain elements of the Site may not function correctly or completely.
Bevi is participating in Google’s enhanced conversations beta in which hashed first-party conversation data from our website is sent to Google in order to improve the accuracy of reporting of online conversions driven by ad interactions. You can learn more about the beta and Google’s customer data policies by visiting this page explaining the beta.
Use of Information We Collect
We may use PII and Aggregated Information (collectively, “User Data”) for various purposes, including the following (collectively, “Our Purposes”):
administering and enabling use of the Site, including, but not limited to, communications with Users at the email, physical addresses or phone number provided by such Users;
ensuring all Users follow our Terms and other rules and policies, and investigating cases of suspected abuse or fraud;
banning a User temporarily or permanently for failure to follow our Terms, rules or policies, or for other misconduct or inappropriate behavior;
enabling Users to receive newsletters, updates, and other materials related to us;
tracking and analyzing User behavior, monitoring, analyzing and performing the technical administration of the Site, and improving the functionality, design and quality of the Site; and
any other purpose that we determine at our discretion is related to the use, advertising, marketing, promotion or other of our, or the Site’s legitimate purposes.
Do Not Track Disclosure
You can set your browser to a Do Not Track (“DNT”) setting, to notify websites you browse that you do not want them to collect and/or track your personal information. Please be advised that in some cases the Site does not respond to the DNT browser setting. If you do not want us to track your PII and other personal data, please do not share your PII with us. Please also be advised that third-party websites may keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you.
Disclosure of Personal Info
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your User Data with our vendors, third-party service providers and agents in connection with Our Purposes. These third parties include web analytics service providers such as Google Analytics. We will provide these companies only with the information they need to deliver the services we have requested, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose. We may also share PII when we believe it is necessary to maintain the security of the Site or our products and services, or to otherwise protect us, our business or our Users, for example to enforce our Terms, prevent spam or other unwanted communications and investigate or protect against fraud.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may, without providing notice to you, disclose any User Data to government or law enforcement officials or private parties (i) where we are required to do so by law, including, but not limited to, in response to a court order or subpoena, or (ii) in response to a request by a government or law enforcement agency or if we believe such disclosure may prevent or mitigate the threat of crime or harm to Users or others, facilitate an investigation related to a User’s safety or public safety, protect the security or integrity of the Site, or enable us to take precautions against liability.
We may also share User Data with third parties when you give us consent to do so. Processing of the data collected through the Site is conducted following organizational procedures related to Our Purposes. We may employ third parties to facilitate the operation of the Site and to perform services related to administration of the Site, including, but not limited to, maintenance, hosting and database management services, web analytics and administration and legal services. These third parties may have access to User Data to perform these tasks on our behalf. We may share Aggregate Information, and reports based on Aggregate Information, with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, other commercial purposes, or to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services.
In connection with a sale of all or part of our operations, or sale or transfer of assets, or a merger, reorganization, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may transfer User Data to a third party as part of the transaction, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Notice to California Residents
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request one Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure per year which will identify the third parties with whom we or any of our affiliates has shared the personal information we have collected from you. You may request the Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure by writing to us by email at email@example.com or by mail to the address below, and we will respond to your request within 60 days:
Hydration Labs, Inc. d/b/a Bevi
The Schrafft Center, Suite 304
529 Main Street
Boston, MA 02129
Your Privacy Choices
If a User becomes aware that personal information we maintain about them is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, irrelevant or out of date, or if an individual would like to access, update or review their information, the individual is solely responsible for updating such information, and may do so by contacting us using the contact information below. We will attempt to provide the requested information or make requested changes to the extent allowable by applicable privacy laws. You may request the removal of previously provided personal information at any time. The deletion of such data, however, may affect our ability to provide you with our services or products. We reserve the right to verify the identity of any person making an opt-out or correct/update request but shall have no liability whatsoever resulting from false or erroneous requests. You may update your personal information, communications preferences, or opt out from receiving promotional materials at any time by contacting us.
Please note that any information you share with us via email or the internet is not completely secure. We take reasonable steps to protect personal information provided via the Site from loss, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure, however, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Due to the nature of the internet, there is a possibility that unsecured email or internet transmissions may be intercepted and read by third parties. We assume no responsibility for interception of confidential or personal information that you send in any unsecured email message or other internet transmission to or from the Site. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Site, email or other internet transmission.
You acknowledge and agree that, despite our efforts, there may be times or situations when your PII is inadvertently disclosed by us or by a third party to whom we have disclosed your PII. You hereby accept that risk and waive any and all claims, causes of action, damages and liability against us in the event of such inadvertent or negligent disclosure of PII.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Information for EU Residents
Additional Information for EU Residents – Privacy Rights and Opt-Out
Under the GDPR or applicable local laws implementing or adopting the GDPR, EU Residents have certain rights with respect to PII, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need you to provide us with additional information, which may include PII, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request. If we are not the controller of the PII subject to your request, we will need to refer you to the controller party.
Access: You may request more information about the PII we hold about you and request a copy of such PII.
Rectification: If you believe that any PII we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may request that we correct or supplement such PII.
Erasure: You may request that we erase some or all of your PII from our systems.
Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your PII based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your PII, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to use the Site.
Portability: You may ask for a copy of your PII in a machine-readable format. You may also request that we transmit the data to another controller if technically feasible.
Objection: You may contact us to object to the further use or disclosure of your PII for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
Restriction of Processing: You may ask us to restrict further processing of your PII.
Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your PII with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our marketing messages or by emailing us. Please note that it may take up to five business days to remove your contact information from our marketing communications lists, so you may receive correspondence from us for a short time after you make a request.
If you visit the Site from a country other than the United States, your communications may result in the transfer of your PII across national borders. Our servers or offices may be located in countries other than the country from which you access the Site, also resulting in the transfer of your PII across international borders. If you provide PII when visiting the Site from outside of the United States, you acknowledge and agree that this data may be transferred from your then-current location to our offices and servers and to those of our affiliates, agents, and service providers located in the United States and in other countries. The United States and such other countries may not have the same level of data protection as those that apply in the jurisdiction where you live.
Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with PII, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected PII from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
1. Introduction. Trademarks are symbols of the goodwill associated with products and services offered by Hydration Labs, Inc. d/b/a Bevi (“Bevi”). Bevi’s trademarks, service marks and logos (“Bevi’s Trademarks”) represent intellectual property rights owned by Bevi and are among Bevi’s most valuable assets. Improper use can weaken and diminish the value and effectiveness of Bevi’s Trademarks as indicators of Bevi’s products and services and may result in the loss of valuable rights. All use of Bevi’s Trademarks shall conform strictly to the terms and conditions of this Trademark Use Policy (this “Policy”) and applicable law.
2. Applicability of Policy. This Policy governs the use of Bevi’s Trademarks by Bevi employees, customers, licensees, consultants, outside vendors, and other third parties. If you are a licensee of Bevi’s Trademarks, your license agreement may contain specific usage guidelines that differ from this Policy. In the event of a conflict between this Policy and any such license agreement, the terms of such license agreement shall control. If you are a licensee but have been provided no special guidelines for use of Bevi’s Trademarks, then this Policy shall control.
3. List of Bevi’s Trademarks. Refer to the chart below for a current list of Bevi’s Trademarks, the correct trademark notice symbol and the covered goods and services. The list provided here may be updated by Bevi from time to time and without notice and should be referred to regularly. Note that the list may not be comprehensive, and the omission of a Bevi Trademark from the list does not represent any waiver of any of Bevi’s intellectual property rights in or to such Bevi Trademark. If you have questions about whether a particular mark, logo, design or name is a Bevi Trademark, please contact Bevi for assistance.
Beverage machines; bottles and glassware; apparel; beverage concentrates
4. Bevi Rights. By using any of Bevi’s Trademarks, you acknowledge and agree that Bevi is the sole owner of all right, title and interest in and to Bevi’s Trademarks and that you shall not interfere with Bevi’s rights, including without limitation, by challenging Bevi’s use, registration of or application to register such Bevi Trademarks. The goodwill, if any, derived from your use of any Bevi Trademarks shall inure exclusively to and for the benefit of Bevi.
5. Restrictions on Use. You shall not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Bevi Trademarks, and you shall ensure that all references to Bevi products or services use the applicable Trademark and are truthful, fair and not misleading. You shall not use any Bevi Trademarks in domain names, metatags, search fields, hidden text, or any other form that has the purpose or effect of diverting or confusing consumers without Bevi’s prior written permission. You hereby expressly agree: (i) to use the appropriate notice symbol and/or acknowledgment of Bevi’s ownership of the particular Bevi Trademark; (ii) not to incorporate Bevi’s Trademarks into your own product trademarks, service marks, logos, or company names; and (iii) not to adopt marks or logos that are identical or confusingly similar to any Bevi Trademarks.
6. Guidelines for Usage. Your use of Bevi’s Trademarks shall conform strictly to the following guidelines:
a. Trademarks are Adjectives. Trademarks are proper adjectives used to modify nouns. A trademark is not a thing; it is a brand of thing. For all of Bevi’s Trademarks, include an appropriate generic term and/or the word “brand” after the mark, so that it is clear that the mark refers to a specific product or service that is of a particular type.
§ Example: BEVI® beverage dispensers, not a BEVI®
b. Consistent and Distinctive Use. It is important that your references to Bevi’s Trademarks are accurate, consistent and always present Bevi’s Trademarks in the same way. Without limitation, you shall not: (i) make singular marks plural; (ii) make marks possessive; (iii) alter spelling or punctuation; or (iv) use marks in lowercase format.
§ Example: BEVI® machines, not BEVIS®
§ Example: BEVI® machines, not BEVI’s® machines
§ Example: SMART WATER COOLER®, not SMARTER WATER COOLER®
§ Example: POUR SOMETHING GOOD®, not pour something good
c. Identification and Status. Always identify Bevi’s Trademarks by using a trademark notice symbol or acknowledgement. The requirements for identification differ between registered and unregistered marks, and marks used in or outside the United States.
o In the United States, use the appropriate symbol (® or ™) in superscript next to the mark at least the first time it appears on a product, in the text of advertising and marketing materials and online. Use the “®” symbol to identify Bevi’s Trademarks that are registered in the U.S. Use the “™” symbol to identify Bevi’s Trademarks that have not been registered, but which Bevi is using to identify certain of its goods or services. Refer to Section 3 for the correct notice symbols for Bevi’s Trademarks.
o Outside the United States, do not use notice symbols on products, advertisements, websites or ecommerce portals. Instead, use the following acknowledgement: “BEVI and the BEVI logo are trademarks of Hydration Labs, Inc. d/b/a Bevi.”
7. Third-Party Marks. Other names or marks, including those appearing on Bevi’s websites or in connection with Bevi’s products or services, that are not owned by Bevi are for identification purposes only and may be the registered or unregistered marks of their respective owners. No license or right is hereby granted by Bevi by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or to any such third-party names or marks or to Bevi’s Trademarks hereby.
8. Amendment. This Policy may be amended from time to time in Bevi’s sole discretion and without notice to you.
9. Questions. For further information with respect to this Policy and Bevi’s Trademarks, please contact Bevi by email at email@example.com.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.